Gulfcoast Psychiatric Associates is diligently monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, specifically in southwest Florida. As this situation evolves, your health and wellness is of the utmost importance to our team. In an effort to reduce the spread, we are enacting these CDC recommendations within our site until further notice:
- You will be contacted 24 hours prior to your visit to ensure you have no symptoms
- Everyone is required to wear a mask while in our facility; if you do not have a mask, we can provide one for your visit
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive at our office; you will then be immediately taken to a private room to ensure social distancing from others within the facility
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer is stationed at check-in desk and in each exam room
- Gulfcoast Psychiatric Associates of Fort Myers has increased cleaning and disinfecting routines to follow CDC recommendations
Your health and safety is our top concern so please contact us if you have questions. If you have a fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms, please call our office at 239-549-5224 to reschedule your appointment. We are also limiting unnecessary visitor access at this time. Current patients may only be accompanied by individuals essential to the visit (this would include legal guardians).